- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- Pineapple Football Season Recipes
- 137 Years of Labor Day Celebrations
- Kid-Friendly Pineapple Crafts
- Superfood Pineapple Smoothie Recipes
- Send off Summer with a Labor Day Party
- How to Throw the Perfect Pineapple End of Summer BBQ
- A Perfect Pineapple Fourth of July
- Perfect Pineapple Father’s Day Recipes
- The Summer of Pineapple
Tag Archives: grilled pineapple
Fire Up the Grill this Fourth of July
Celebrate the Fourth of July with an all-American backyard barbecue! Nothing says sweet summertime quite like friends, family, fireworks and a fired-up grill. Treat your guests to these delightfully different grilled pineapple recipes for a refreshing twist on classic summer favorites.
A Tropical Tribute to Dad
When Father’s Day falls in the middle of the summer, what better way to celebrate Dad and break the heat than with fresh, sweet pineapple? Whether it’s served fresh, barbecued or thrown on the grill, pineapple is the quintessential summer treat.