- 3 Delicious Ways to Feature Pineapple at Your End of Summer BBQ
- Three Easy and Healthy 10 Minute Snacks Your Kids Will Love.
- The Perfect Summertime Picnic
- Celebrate National Grilling Month with Grilled Pineapple
- Pineapple Ice Cream, Summer’s Perfect Pairing
- Celebrating Great Outdoors Month
- This Summer’s Hottest Tips for Marketing Pineapples
- Honoring Costa Rica’s Vast Rainforests
- What’s Sweeter Than Pineapple?
- Perfect Pineapple BBQ Chicken Skewers
Tag Archives: grilled pineapple
Trust Us – This Tropical Fruit Is Sure to Shine at Your Backyard Barbecue
Get your grill out, light the sparklers, and chop the pineapple. Though celebrations may look a little different this year, we’ll never turn down the opportunity to cook up a delicious meal. From spicy-sweet pineapple cocktails to start to creamy pineapple and coconut ice cream to end the night, we’ve got a tropical menu that’ll take your backyard barbecue to the next level – whether shared in person with family or enjoyed over Zoom with socially-distanced friends. Read on to find our picks for Perfect Pineapple recipes to cook up all weekend long.(more…)
Fire Up the Grill this Fourth of July
Celebrate the Fourth of July with an all-American backyard barbecue! Nothing says sweet summertime quite like friends, family, fireworks and a fired-up grill. Treat your guests to these delightfully different grilled pineapple recipes for a refreshing twist on classic summer favorites.
A Tropical Tribute to Dad
When Father’s Day falls in the middle of the summer, what better way to celebrate Dad and break the heat than with fresh, sweet pineapple? Whether it’s served fresh, barbecued or thrown on the grill, pineapple is the quintessential summer treat.