- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- The Truth About Sugar
- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
- Stay Cool with Summer Pineapple Recipes
- Use Pineapple to Make a Butterfly Garden in Your Yard
- Breaking Ground: Women In Agriculture
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Get the Party Started with Pineapple Fruit Dip!
- How to Make a Fruit Bouquet
Tag Archives: ham
Sheet Pan Perfect Pineapple Ham
A Fresh and Simple Easter Dinner Recipe
It’s just not Easter without an infamous Easter Ham! The unlikely combination of pineapple and ham tends to make a strong appearance every year on this holiday. Cooking a whole Easter ham on your own can be time-consuming and tedious. That’s why we’re sharing this simple recipe that will be sure to impress your family and friends.(more…)
Perfect Pineapple Holiday Ham
Hosting this holiday season? Try our juicy holiday ham with fresh pineapple and impress your guests.
What’s better than the holidays? Food is a pivotal component to welcoming company, new and old, and they are guaranteed to be impressed with this easy to make version of traditional holiday ham. Grab your Chestnut Hill Farms Perfect Pineapple, a ham of your choice, and get ready to serve up a delicious meal this season.
Looking for drink ideas to complement your party? Try our Perfect Pineapple Holiday Punch here!