- Perfect Pineapple BBQ Chicken Skewers
- How to Grow Your Own Perfect Pineapple Plant
- Sustainability Efforts on the Farm
- Sheet Pan Perfect Pineapple Ham
- A Fresh Take on The Classic Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- How Chestnut Hill Farms Effectively Adapted to the COVID-19 Crisis
- An Introduction to Costa Rica’s Diverse Wildlife
- Take Lunchtime to the Tropics With These 3 Healthy Pineapple Lunchbox Ideas
- Chestnut Hill Farms Launches Partnership to Provide Organic Fair-Trade Bananas to North America
- What Makes a Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple Special
Tag Archives: ham
A Fresh and Simple Easter Dinner Recipe
It’s just not Easter without an infamous Easter Ham! The unlikely combination of pineapple and ham tends to make a strong appearance every year on this holiday. Cooking a whole Easter ham on your own can be time-consuming and tedious. That’s why we’re sharing this simple recipe that will be sure to impress your family and friends.(more…)
Hosting this holiday season? Try our juicy holiday ham with fresh pineapple and impress your guests.
What’s better than the holidays? Food is a pivotal component to welcoming company, new and old, and they are guaranteed to be impressed with this easy to make version of traditional holiday ham. Grab your Chestnut Hill Farms Perfect Pineapple, a ham of your choice, and get ready to serve up a delicious meal this season.
Looking for drink ideas to complement your party? Try our Perfect Pineapple Holiday Punch here!