- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- The Truth About Sugar
- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
- Stay Cool with Summer Pineapple Recipes
- Use Pineapple to Make a Butterfly Garden in Your Yard
- Breaking Ground: Women In Agriculture
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Get the Party Started with Pineapple Fruit Dip!
- How to Make a Fruit Bouquet
Tag Archives: healthy dessert
Pineapple Nice Cream Is the Sweet, Healthy Dessert You’ve Been Craving
Cut Back On Sugar Without Losing the Sweet With This Easy Pineapple Recipe
Reducing your sugar intake can have huge benefits, both short- and long-term. Studies have found that a 20 percent reduction in added sugars can reduce risk of obesity, type 2 diabetes, coronary heart disease, and more. Thankfully, cutting back on sugar doesn’t mean cutting back on sweets – it just means you need to be a bit more creative about how you satisfy your sweet tooth. With just three ingredients, this pineapple “nice” cream is creamy, frosty and, best of all, deliciously sweet – all with no added sugar. Even better, this simple recipe can act as a base for additions like coconut flakes or cherries and can be paired with other simple nice cream flavors for a no-sugar-added sundae. So, whether you’re a long-time nutrition expert or you’re looking to improve your diet as a New Year’s resolution, make some space in your freezer – it’s time to get scooping!(more…)