- Sheet Pan Perfect Pineapple Ham
- Can A Pineapple Really Live Under the Sea?
- Say Aloha to Our Hawaiian-style Ham and Pineapple Pasta Recipe
- Holiday Joy, Hanukkah, and Pineapple Kugel
- What are China’s Pineapple Science Awards?
- Fuel Up with Paleo Pineapple Fried Rice
- Best Gluten-Free Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Piña Colada Pie in a Jar
- Slow Cooking Your Pineapple This Fall
- Make Your Own Pineapple Cocktail Keg
Tag Archives: healthy dessert
Cut Back On Sugar Without Losing the Sweet With This Easy Pineapple Recipe
Reducing your sugar intake can have huge benefits, both short- and long-term. Studies have found that a 20 percent reduction in added sugars can reduce risk of obesity, type 2 diabetes, coronary heart disease, and more. Thankfully, cutting back on sugar doesn’t mean cutting back on sweets – it just means you need to be a bit more creative about how you satisfy your sweet tooth. With just three ingredients, this pineapple “nice” cream is creamy, frosty and, best of all, deliciously sweet – all with no added sugar. Even better, this simple recipe can act as a base for additions like coconut flakes or cherries and can be paired with other simple nice cream flavors for a no-sugar-added sundae. So, whether you’re a long-time nutrition expert or you’re looking to improve your diet as a New Year’s resolution, make some space in your freezer – it’s time to get scooping!(more…)