- Cinnamon Roasted Pineapple: A Sweet Superfood Treat
- Chestnut Hill Farms Is Now Sustainably Grown Certified
- 3 Unexpected Ways to Use a Pineapple Crown
- A Trick-Free Healthy Dried Pineapple Treat
- Pineapple Halloween Party
- Pineapple Fall Recipes
- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- Pineapple Football Season Recipes
- 137 Years of Labor Day Celebrations
- Kid-Friendly Pineapple Crafts
Tag Archives: history of pineapple
The many wondrous health benefits of pineapple may be more interesting than you think. With its powerful enzymes and many nutrients, the sweet pineapple is more than just a decorative fruit or drink garnish. In fact, this prickly fruit packs surprising health benefits. It has anti-inflammatory and good digestive qualities, antioxidants and immune support, pain-relieving properties and the power to prevent vision loss. Let’s not forget this fruit also contains a therapeutic, healing enzyme called Bromelain that has been used for centuries as medicine.