- The Perfect Pineapple Party Playlist
- How Volcanic Soil Makes the Perfect Pineapple
- Pineapples and Charleston: A Love Affair with Hospitality
- The Sloths Living Among Perfect Pineapples
- The Best Pineapple Tart Recipes of All Time
- Are Pink Pineapples Natural and Safe?
- Marketing Pineapples for Increased Demand this Spring
- Irish Pineapple Bread Pudding
- How Pineapples Can Help You Shift to Waterless Beauty
- How to Grow Your Own Perfect Pineapple Plant
Tag Archives: holiday ideas
A Gift Guide for Every Pineapple Lover on Your List.
Whether you can’t get enough of Central America’s favorite fruit or you’re in need of a creative, fun gift idea, CHF has got you covered. Our gift to you this year is a one-stop-shop holiday guide for that perfect pineapple present. From shining jewelry to custom cheese boards, you won’t need to check your list twice. Get ready to sprinkle some holiday cheer around to your fellow pineapple lovers with the CHF Pineapple holiday gift guide – the ultimate holiday handbook for all things pineapple.(more…)
How to Incorporate Pineapple in to Your Holiday Celebrations this Season
It feels like we’ve blinked and the holiday season is just around the corner! Last year was not, shall we say, the most conventional, so why not lean into the craziness and try something new again?
With plenty of traditions already established, it can be a challenge to find new ways to celebrate, but every family is always looking to include something sweet and healthy in the holiday mix. You are probably thinking Christmas goes more with presents and pies than pineapples, but read on for healthy and cost-effective new traditions to incorporate pineapple into your holiday season!(more…)
Let Pineapple Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
Between chocolate, candy, cake, and more, Valentine’s Day is all about the sweets. While we certainly aren’t complaining about a little extra sugar, we also know that there are other, healthier ways to sweeten up your holiday.
That’s where pineapple comes in.(more…)
The holidays are quickly approaching, and with that the need to plan and prepare for guests and loved ones. For centuries pineapple has been know as the hospitality fruit, and what a better time to welcome family and friends than the holiday season?