- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- The Truth About Sugar
- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
- Stay Cool with Summer Pineapple Recipes
- Use Pineapple to Make a Butterfly Garden in Your Yard
- Breaking Ground: Women In Agriculture
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Get the Party Started with Pineapple Fruit Dip!
- How to Make a Fruit Bouquet
Tag Archives: jam
How to Make the Perfect Pineapple Jam
Taking Pineapple Jam to the Next Level
The best things in life are sweet. It’s just one of the many reasons we’re such big fans of all things piña here at Chestnut Hill Farms! Even better, pineapple is as versatile as the day is long. You can “wok” on the wild side with everyone’s favorite fruit, snack on bite-sized sliders, or even bring the tropics to your winter holiday table.
But what if you want to add a dash of pineapple to a last-minute dish? We have found the perfect solution for your “any-day-craving”. Two words: pineapple jam. Pineapple jam is the perfect go-to on toast for breakfast or topping for a sweet treat. When you combine the health benefits and delicious taste of the Perfect Pineapple with the convenience of jam preserves, man, now you got yourself a true winner!
Whether you’re a matriarch looking to perfect the family recipe, a Brooklynitte on the verge of the next big trend, or an elf living in a tree in search of a new vocation—read on, we’re about to change your life.(more…)
Posted in Featured, Latest News, Recipes, Tips & Tall Tales Tagged chestnut hill farms, costa rica, healthy, jam, pineapple, pineapple jam, pineapple recipes, pineapples, recipes