- Colorful Foods for a Healthy New Year
- How to Make the Perfect Pineapple Jam
- Add Pineapple Water to Your Daily Routine
- Meet the Clean 15
- Your Tropical Christmas Party Guide
- How to Trim the Perfect Pineapple Christmas Tree
- The Myth of the Green Pineapple
- Celebrating The Day of Masquerade
- How We Grow Pineapples in Fall
- The Perfect Pineapple Party Playlist
Tag Archives: jam
Taking Pineapple Jam to the Next Level
The best things in life are sweet. It’s just one of the many reasons we’re such big fans of all things piña here at Chestnut Hill Farms! Even better, pineapple is as versatile as the day is long. You can “wok” on the wild side with everyone’s favorite fruit, snack on bite-sized sliders, or even bring the tropics to your winter holiday table.
But what if you want to add a dash of pineapple to a last-minute dish? We have found the perfect solution for your “any-day-craving”. Two words: pineapple jam. Pineapple jam is the perfect go-to on toast for breakfast or topping for a sweet treat. When you combine the health benefits and delicious taste of the Perfect Pineapple with the convenience of jam preserves, man, now you got yourself a true winner!
Whether you’re a matriarch looking to perfect the family recipe, a Brooklynitte on the verge of the next big trend, or an elf living in a tree in search of a new vocation—read on, we’re about to change your life.(more…)