- Add Pineapple to your Thanksgiving Cornucopia
- Why Do People Get Sick in the Winter?
- Pineapple Production in Costa Rica
- Celebrating The Day of Masquerade
- Healthy Pineapple Snacks for Fall
- National Pineapple Month
- 3 Delicious Ways to Feature Pineapple at Your End of Summer BBQ
- Three Easy and Healthy 10 Minute Snacks Your Kids Will Love.
- The Perfect Summertime Picnic
- Celebrate National Grilling Month with Grilled Pineapple
Tag Archives: mask
Let’s Talk The Day of Masquerade
When you hear the word “Halloween”, thoughts of sugary candies, costumes, and scary movies come to mind. Here in America, we try to stretch out spooky season for as long as we can, but not everyone celebrates Halloween the same way. In Costa Rica, October 31st is the Day of Masquerade. This day is filled with elaborate masks, culture, music, and lively parades!(more…)