- Where the Perfect Pineapple Grows
- Superbowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Colorful Foods for a Healthy New Year
- Delicious Pineapple Detox Smoothie
- Ring in the New Year with Pineapple
- Fruit Salad Recipes to Sweeten Up the Table
- Pineapple Purchase Trends of 2018
- Slice and Dice the Perfect Pineapple
- Easy & Elegant Holiday Table Decor
- Thanksgiving Recipe Ideas
Tag Archives: medicine
It’s cold and flu season and you are trying your best to avoid getting sick at all costs this winter season. Did you know that you have the secret ingredient right in front of you?
What is this magical medicinal remedy? Bromelain. Bromelain is a very important topic around Lloyd’s Corner since it has the power to cure many ailments. According to the University of Maryland Medical Center, bromelain reduces mucus in the throat and nose. It also reduces those pesky, never-ending coughs. If you also feel that you are swelling up due to a fever, bromelain with reduce inflammation and swelling.
Want more information on the secret powers of bromelain? Click here to read more about University of Maryland Medical Center’s study.