- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- The Truth About Sugar
- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
- Stay Cool with Summer Pineapple Recipes
- Use Pineapple to Make a Butterfly Garden in Your Yard
- Breaking Ground: Women In Agriculture
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Get the Party Started with Pineapple Fruit Dip!
- How to Make a Fruit Bouquet
Tag Archives: memorial day weekend recipe
Say Cheers to Memorial Day with a Pineapple Cocktail
Cool for the Summer
Summer is all about staying cool and shredding the waves at the local beach? Cool. Loading up a drink chest with ice? Cooler. Chilling out with an extravagant pineapple cocktail? Coolest.
As the unofficial kickoff to the season, Memorial Day is the perfect time to bust out some new recipes that will keep you and your crew happy all summer long. Not only do smoothies and drinks made with pineapples taste good, but they’re also good for you. We’ve pulled together a couple of our favorite pineapple drinks, so head to the store to pick up the perfect pineapples and read on.(more…)