- Stay Cool with Summer Pineapple Recipes
- Use Pineapple to Make a Butterfly Garden in Your Yard
- Breaking Ground: Women In Agriculture
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Get the Party Started with Pineapple Fruit Dip!
- How to Make a Fruit Bouquet
- Colorful Foods for a Healthy New Year
- How to Make the Perfect Pineapple Jam
- Add Pineapple Water to Your Daily Routine
Tag Archives: national pineapple month
National Pineapple Month
How to Celebrate National Pineapple Month
Attention, attention! It’s our favorite time of the year here on the farm…National Pineapple Month! October marks the time of year to pick yourself up one of these delicious, healthy tropical treats to enjoy and share with family and friends. National Pineapple Month is dedicated to this tantalizing fruit, native to the Americas and first consumed by the Tupi people. So why is there an entire month dedicated to this tropical fruit? Well, because pineapples are amazing and delicious in so many different ways!