- Winter Holiday Party Ideas
- Pineapple Recipes to Try At Your Next Party
- Cinnamon Roasted Pineapple: A Sweet Superfood Treat
- Chestnut Hill Farms Is Now Sustainably Grown Certified
- 3 Unexpected Ways to Use a Pineapple Crown
- A Trick-Free Healthy Dried Pineapple Treat
- Pineapple Halloween Party
- Pineapple Fall Recipes
- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- Pineapple Football Season Recipes
Tag Archives: national pineapple month
How to Celebrate National Pineapple Month
Attention, attention! It’s our favorite time of the year here on the farm…National Pineapple Month! October marks the time of year to pick yourself up one of these delicious, healthy tropical treats to enjoy and share with family and friends. National Pineapple Month is dedicated to this tantalizing fruit, native to the Americas and first consumed by the Tupi people. So why is there an entire month dedicated to this tropical fruit? Well, because pineapples are amazing and delicious in so many different ways!