- Sustainability Efforts on the Farm
- Sheet Pan Perfect Pineapple Ham
- A Fresh Take on The Classic Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- How Chestnut Hill Farms Effectively Adapted to the COVID-19 Crisis
- An Introduction to Costa Rica’s Diverse Wildlife
- Take Lunchtime to the Tropics With These 3 Healthy Pineapple Lunchbox Ideas
- Chestnut Hill Farms Launches Partnership to Provide Organic Fair-Trade Bananas to North America
- What Makes a Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple Special
- Winter Holiday Party Ideas
- Pineapple Recipes to Try At Your Next Party
Tag Archives: New Years Eve
Cheers the New Year with Sparkling Pineapple Libations
Pineapple is a versatile fruit, symbolizing hospitality and offering a number of important health benefits that can do everything from giving your immune system a boost to preventing disease. Add the Perfect Pineapple to your New Year’s traditions and ring in 2019 with health and good cheer. A perfect sipping libation as the ball drops, or to sip on as spring makes its way back to our hemisphere, we have a few of our favorite recipes ready to shake up your holidays.
According to feng shui practitioners, certain “lucky” fruits symbolize each month of the year, bringing prospects from money to health and happiness. The Chinese word for pineapple is “ong-lai,” which means “fortune cones,” and according to feng shui masters are a necessary item when preparing your home for the New Year.
Bring luck to your loved ones as you ring in the New Year with a fun twist on the classic mimosa below. Cheers!