- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
- Pineapples in the Hospitality and Food Industry
- How to Cut a Pineapple with a Pineapple Corer
- St. Patrick’s Day Pineapple Punch
- Brighten Your Plate for National Nutrition Month 2019
- Giving Back to Our Costa Rica Community
- Where the Perfect Pineapple Grows
- Superbowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Colorful Foods for a Healthy New Year
- Delicious Pineapple Detox Smoothie
Tag Archives: New Years Eve
Cheers the New Year with Sparkling Pineapple Libations
Pineapple is a versatile fruit, symbolizing hospitality and offering a number of important health benefits that can do everything from giving your immune system a boost to preventing disease. Add the Perfect Pineapple to your New Year’s traditions and ring in 2019 with health and good cheer. A perfect sipping libation as the ball drops, or to sip on as spring makes its way back to our hemisphere, we have a few of our favorite recipes ready to shake up your holidays.
According to feng shui practitioners, certain “lucky” fruits symbolize each month of the year, bringing prospects from money to health and happiness. The Chinese word for pineapple is “ong-lai,” which means “fortune cones,” and according to feng shui masters are a necessary item when preparing your home for the New Year.
Bring luck to your loved ones as you ring in the New Year with a fun twist on the classic mimosa below. Cheers!