- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- The Truth About Sugar
- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
- Stay Cool with Summer Pineapple Recipes
- Use Pineapple to Make a Butterfly Garden in Your Yard
- Breaking Ground: Women In Agriculture
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Get the Party Started with Pineapple Fruit Dip!
- How to Make a Fruit Bouquet
Tag Archives: on the farm
The Perfect Pineapple Production Report: Week 37
·Precipitation increased to 80 mm ( 3.2 inches).
·Sunny mornings followed by rainy and overcast afternoons.
·Harvest age is being adjusted to adapt to climatic conditions.
·A nationwide strike called for this week 37 threatened disruption of logistic services.
·Costa Rican authorities have the situation under control.
·Airports, ports and highways operating normally.
More Here. Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.
Posted in This Week at the Farm Tagged on the farm, pineapple report, production report