- What Makes a Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple Special
- Winter Holiday Party Ideas
- Pineapple Recipes to Try At Your Next Party
- Cinnamon Roasted Pineapple: A Sweet Superfood Treat
- Chestnut Hill Farms Is Now Sustainably Grown Certified
- 3 Unexpected Ways to Use a Pineapple Crown
- A Trick-Free Healthy Dried Pineapple Treat
- Pineapple Halloween Party
- Pineapple Fall Recipes
- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
Tag Archives: party food
4 Pineapple Recipes to Get the Fiesta Started This May
It’s nearly May, which means Cinco de Mayo is quickly approaching! Although we can’t celebrate the holiday at our favorite Mexican restaurants right now, there’s no excuse not to throw a party at home. Whip up some of our favorite tropical treats, schedule a Skype session with your friends and family, and play some great music for the perfect, quarantine-friendly fiesta.(more…)
The summer cook-out – everyone’s got one to go to. Whether it’s thrown by the neighbors down the block, your kids’ teammates or a pair of friends who just got a new grill, we’re sure there’s at least one of these you have to attend this summer.
And as the polite guest that you are, you’ll probably “bring something” to add to the traditional line-up of good eats like beefy hamburgers and juicy drumsticks by choosing from one of three categories: dips, casseroles or salads (that last one being used very loosely).
Sure, they’re all good choices, but not so fast! There is actually a happy medium between “grilled” and “prepared” that can have everyone raving. This week’s recipe does just the trick!
The Teriyaki Pineapple Sliders recipe, courtesy of House of Yumm, not only has just a few simple steps, but also does an incredible job at pleasing both the meat-eater and the fresh fruit fanatic with both savory, slow-cooked seasoning and Perfect Pineapple® piquancy. We couldn’t ask for a better combo!
TERIYAKI PINEAPPLE SLIDERS
- 1 1/2 pounds beef chuck roast, or pork shoulder roast
- 1 Perfect Pineapple, about 6 to 8 round slices
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 large onion chopped
- Mixed salad toppings, your choice