- Sheet Pan Perfect Pineapple Ham
- Can A Pineapple Really Live Under the Sea?
- Say Aloha to Our Hawaiian-style Ham and Pineapple Pasta Recipe
- Holiday Joy, Hanukkah, and Pineapple Kugel
- What are China’s Pineapple Science Awards?
- Fuel Up with Paleo Pineapple Fried Rice
- Best Gluten-Free Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Piña Colada Pie in a Jar
- Slow Cooking Your Pineapple This Fall
- Make Your Own Pineapple Cocktail Keg
Tag Archives: party
Check Out This Easy DIY Showstopper
Entertaining just became even more exciting now that Food Network has released a brilliant idea: the Pineapple Keg.(more…)
Sayonara, summer! We are waving goodbye to the warmest season to make way for crisper autumn days. Before we welcome fall, it’s only fitting to throw summer a going-away bash. Use the long weekend to gather friends and family for an end-of-summer labor day party. At Chestnut Hill Farms, we have the perfect summer-inspired menu lined up to satisfy your guests.
How to Throw a Perfect Pineapple Bash
Celebrate sweet summertime with the perfect pineapple party this 4th of July! Although our tasty pineapples are available year round, peak pineapple season is during the summertime months, from March to July. Here are some delicious and exciting ways to incorporate our pineapples in your Independence Day celebrations.
Royal Wedding Party Ready with the Perfect Pineapple
On May 19, 2018, Prince Harry and fiancée Meghan Markle will marry in St George’s Chapel at Winsdor Castle. The Royal Wedding is a day for celebration and love in the UK and throughout the rest of the world. The cake they will be having is a lemon elderflower bake incorporating flavors of spring, which gives everyone else a valid reason to enjoy some delicious cake on this day too. Here are some delicious and fun ways to incorporate our pineapples (fit for royalty!) into celebrations for the Royal Wedding this year.
Planning your holiday party? Try these easy to assemble and serve holiday skewers, and impress your guests with presentation, color, and a delicious healthy snack! Simply assemble ingredients and line up to enjoy.
Holiday Party Skewers with Ham, Pineapple & Mozzarella
- Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple
- Sliced ham
- Two cheeses of your choice (we like fresh mozzarella and pepper jack)
- Long wooden party skewers
- Simply assemble together on wooden skewers, and enjoy!