- Meet Farm Wildlife: The Three-Toed Sloth
- Summertime Pineapple Lemonade
- Tips for a Pineapple Party This 4th of July
- Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl
- Chestnut Hill Farms Supports World’s Largest Pineapple Pyramid Attempt
- Memorial Day Party with these Patriotic Pineapple Skewers
- Royal Wedding Pineapple Party Ideas
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with Pineapple!
- Pineapples Make List of Most Healthy 15 Foods
- Celebrate Earth Day with Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple
Tag Archives: party
How to Throw a Perfect Pineapple Bash
Celebrate sweet summertime with the perfect pineapple party this 4th of July! Although our tasty pineapples are available year round, peak pineapple season is during the summertime months, from March to July. Here are some delicious and exciting ways to incorporate our pineapples in your Independence Day celebrations.
Royal Wedding Party Ready with the Perfect Pineapple
On May 19, 2018, Prince Harry and fiancée Meghan Markle will marry in St George’s Chapel at Winsdor Castle. The Royal Wedding is a day for celebration and love in the UK and throughout the rest of the world. The cake they will be having is a lemon elderflower bake incorporating flavors of spring, which gives everyone else a valid reason to enjoy some delicious cake on this day too. Here are some delicious and fun ways to incorporate our pineapples (fit for royalty!) into celebrations for the Royal Wedding this year.
Planning your holiday party? Try these easy to assemble and serve holiday skewers, and impress your guests with presentation, color, and a delicious healthy snack! Simply assemble ingredients and line up to enjoy.
Holiday Party Skewers with Ham, Pineapple & Mozzarella
- Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple
- Sliced ham
- Two cheeses of your choice (we like fresh mozzarella and pepper jack)
- Long wooden party skewers
- Simply assemble together on wooden skewers, and enjoy!
The Perfect Pineapple Keg
Entertaining just became even more exciting now that Food Network has released a brilliant idea: the pineapple keg. Simple, impressive, and efficient, this concept has everything you need to impress your guests. All you need is a Chestnut Hill Farms Perfect Pineapple, a beverage dispenser (such as the one for $9.99 on Amazon here), and the cocktail recipe of your choice (try it with our Tiki Holiday Pineapple Punch recipe!).
- Cut the top off your Perfect Pineapple
- Core your pineapple (we recommend using an easy pineapple corer slicer)
- Put the fruit that you remove from the pineapple into a bowl – set aside
- Tap the pineapple by screwing in the tap on the side of the fruit
- Add your favorite pineapple cocktail into the pineapple keg, pour, and enjoy!
View the full video from Food Network.