- 3 Delicious Ways to Feature Pineapple at Your End of Summer BBQ
- Three Easy and Healthy 10 Minute Snacks Your Kids Will Love.
- The Perfect Summertime Picnic
- Celebrate National Grilling Month with Grilled Pineapple
- Pineapple Ice Cream, Summer’s Perfect Pairing
- Celebrating Great Outdoors Month
- This Summer’s Hottest Tips for Marketing Pineapples
- Honoring Costa Rica’s Vast Rainforests
- What’s Sweeter Than Pineapple?
- Perfect Pineapple BBQ Chicken Skewers
Tag Archives: picnic
Celebrate National Picnic Day in Your Own Living Room
Surprise! Picnics don’t have to be outside to be fun. With fresh Costa Rican pineapples available all year long, there’s no reason you should have to wait for perfect weather to have a picnic. Instead, throw a no-matter-the-season indoor picnic in your own living room. With delicious snacks, a cozy blanket, and some good company, a picnic is the perfect way to spend an afternoon, regardless of where you might be. Plus, with National Picnic Day on April 23 rapidly approaching, now is the perfect time to start thinking about how you’re going to celebrate. We’ve boiled it down into four simple steps so you can spend less time preparing and more time picnicking.(more…)