- Are Pink Pineapples Natural and Safe?
- Marketing Pineapples for Increased Demand this Spring
- Irish Pineapple Bread Pudding
- How Pineapples Can Help You Shift to Waterless Beauty
- How to Grow Your Own Perfect Pineapple Plant
- Immune System Benefits of Pineapple
- Pineapple For Heart Health
- Valentine’s Day Pineapple Crafts for Kids
- Why Does Soil Matter for Pineapples?
- Is Pineapple Safe for Dogs?
Tag Archives: pineapple drinks
You Don’t Have to Enjoy Getting Caught in the Rain to Raise a Glass on Piña Colada Day
Just about two weeks after National Pineapple Day, National Piña Colada day arrives on July 10. While we encourage celebrating pineapple any time (it is, after all, in season all year), these few weeks in summer are the perfect opportunity to honor our favorite fruit. To learn more about this tropical tipple, we delved into its disputed history and, of course, found a classic recipe so home bartenders can get shaking (or blending). Be sure to read on for our top tips on taking your taste buds on a trip to the topics this Piña Colada Day.(more…)
This Fermented Tropical Cider Is Your New Favorite Summer Drink
Whether you call it pineapple cider, pineapple beer, or tepache, this lightly fizzy, fermented drink is perfect for sipping on a hot summer day. Frequently brewed South and Central America, tepache puts a tropical twist on fruity beverages and is a great way to use up pineapple scraps that would otherwise be thrown in the bin. With just a few ingredients – and a few days to spare – anyone can create this delicious drink at home. Read on to learn more about pineapple cider and for tips on brewing a batch for yourself.(more…)