- Sheet Pan Perfect Pineapple Ham
- Can A Pineapple Really Live Under the Sea?
- Say Aloha to Our Hawaiian-style Ham and Pineapple Pasta Recipe
- Holiday Joy, Hanukkah, and Pineapple Kugel
- What are China’s Pineapple Science Awards?
- Fuel Up with Paleo Pineapple Fried Rice
- Best Gluten-Free Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Piña Colada Pie in a Jar
- Slow Cooking Your Pineapple This Fall
- Make Your Own Pineapple Cocktail Keg
Tag Archives: Pineapple glazed carrots
Happy Easter from Chestnut Hill Farms
Spring is in the air and we are buzzing with excitement for a certain bright and sunny holiday- Easter! You may associate Easter with egg hunts and chocolate bunnies, but at Chestnut Hill Farms we love to bring our favorite prickly fruit to the party! Versatile and sweet, pineapple pairs wonderfully with many classic Easter recipes and brings a fresh twist to the table.