- Add Pineapple to your Thanksgiving Cornucopia
- Why Do People Get Sick in the Winter?
- Pineapple Production in Costa Rica
- Celebrating The Day of Masquerade
- Healthy Pineapple Snacks for Fall
- National Pineapple Month
- 3 Delicious Ways to Feature Pineapple at Your End of Summer BBQ
- Three Easy and Healthy 10 Minute Snacks Your Kids Will Love.
- The Perfect Summertime Picnic
- Celebrate National Grilling Month with Grilled Pineapple
Tag Archives: pineapple health tips
Vitamin C, Bromelain, and Fiber Come Together to Keep Your Heart Strong
With benefits for your brain, immune system, and more, pineapple’s “Super Fruit” title is well-earned. Thanks to its diverse range of vitamins and minerals, pineapple packs in the nutrition with every bite. Unsurprisingly, that means this tropical fruit can also help your heart health. This is particularly important: Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the United States, and is frequently correlated with a poor diet. Thankfully, pineapple’s natural sweetness and delicious flavor makes it easy to incorporate into your daily intake, all while keeping your heart strong. Read on to learn more.(more…)