- Stay Cool with Summer Pineapple Recipes
- Use Pineapple to Make a Butterfly Garden in Your Yard
- Breaking Ground: Women In Agriculture
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Get the Party Started with Pineapple Fruit Dip!
- How to Make a Fruit Bouquet
- Colorful Foods for a Healthy New Year
- How to Make the Perfect Pineapple Jam
- Add Pineapple Water to Your Daily Routine
Tag Archives: pineapple history
The Power of Pineapple: Health Benefits
The many wondrous health benefits of pineapple may be more interesting than you think. With its powerful enzymes and many nutrients, the sweet pineapple is more than just a decorative fruit or drink garnish. In fact, this prickly fruit packs surprising health benefits. It has anti-inflammatory and good digestive qualities, antioxidants and immune support, pain-relieving properties and the power to prevent vision loss. Let’s not forget this fruit also contains a therapeutic, healing enzyme called Bromelain that has been used for centuries as medicine.