- Sheet Pan Perfect Pineapple Ham
- Can A Pineapple Really Live Under the Sea?
- Say Aloha to Our Hawaiian-style Ham and Pineapple Pasta Recipe
- Holiday Joy, Hanukkah, and Pineapple Kugel
- What are China’s Pineapple Science Awards?
- Fuel Up with Paleo Pineapple Fried Rice
- Best Gluten-Free Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Piña Colada Pie in a Jar
- Slow Cooking Your Pineapple This Fall
- Make Your Own Pineapple Cocktail Keg
Tag Archives: pineapple history
The many wondrous health benefits of pineapple may be more interesting than you think. With its powerful enzymes and many nutrients, the sweet pineapple is more than just a decorative fruit or drink garnish. In fact, this prickly fruit packs surprising health benefits. It has anti-inflammatory and good digestive qualities, antioxidants and immune support, pain-relieving properties and the power to prevent vision loss. Let’s not forget this fruit also contains a therapeutic, healing enzyme called Bromelain that has been used for centuries as medicine.