- Are Pink Pineapples Natural and Safe?
- Marketing Pineapples for Increased Demand this Spring
- Irish Pineapple Bread Pudding
- How Pineapples Can Help You Shift to Waterless Beauty
- How to Grow Your Own Perfect Pineapple Plant
- Immune System Benefits of Pineapple
- Pineapple For Heart Health
- Valentine’s Day Pineapple Crafts for Kids
- Why Does Soil Matter for Pineapples?
- Is Pineapple Safe for Dogs?
Tag Archives: pineapple in restaurants
What the Queen Fruit Brings to the Table
Tropical, bright and refreshing, pineapples are perfect to enjoy on an afternoon picnic or day at the beach. However, these prickly fruits are far more versatile than a summer day snack. As the official symbol of hospitality, pineapples have rich associations with social status, friendship and a welcoming spirit. From breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and décor, pineapples are a stunning addition to the food industry.