- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- The Truth About Sugar
- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
- Stay Cool with Summer Pineapple Recipes
- Use Pineapple to Make a Butterfly Garden in Your Yard
- Breaking Ground: Women In Agriculture
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Get the Party Started with Pineapple Fruit Dip!
- How to Make a Fruit Bouquet
Tag Archives: pineapple margaritas
Quench your Thirst for Summer with this Classic Pineapple Margarita
Celebrate National Margarita Day on February 22nd with this Five-Ingredient Cocktail.
Cheers to National Margarita Day! Margaritas are the perfect cocktail to be enjoyed all-year-round, not just in the warm summer months. With all kinds of flavors to choose from, our favorite is a Classic Pineapple Margarita. We can’t wait to celebrate and mix up one of these.(more…)
Posted in Recipes Tagged happy hour, Margarita, pineapple cocktail, pineapple margaritas
Perfectly Patriotic Grilled Pineapple Recipes
Fire Up the Grill this Fourth of July
Celebrate the Fourth of July with an all-American backyard barbecue! Nothing says sweet summertime quite like friends, family, fireworks and a fired-up grill. Treat your guests to these delightfully different grilled pineapple recipes for a refreshing twist on classic summer favorites.