- Chestnut Hill Farms Launches Partnership to Provide Organic Fair-Trade Bananas to North America
- What Makes a Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple Special
- Winter Holiday Party Ideas
- Pineapple Recipes to Try At Your Next Party
- Cinnamon Roasted Pineapple: A Sweet Superfood Treat
- Chestnut Hill Farms Is Now Sustainably Grown Certified
- 3 Unexpected Ways to Use a Pineapple Crown
- A Trick-Free Healthy Dried Pineapple Treat
- Pineapple Halloween Party
- Pineapple Fall Recipes
Tag Archives: pineapple myths
Can’t tell if a pineapple is ripe? Ask these 3 questions.
Need a fruity snack right away? Pineapple is a great choice. Unlike many fruits, pineapples don’t continue to ripen after being picked – what you bring home from the store is what you’ll get! Unfortunately, thanks to their color variation, prickly exterior, and a few old wives’ tales, knowing if a pineapple is ripe can be difficult. Thankfully, there are a few easy ways to make sure you always get the perfect pineapple. Next time you’re on the hunt for the tangy tropical fruit, ask yourself these three questions:(more…)
Nothing is better than delicious, perfectly ripe pineapple. This is why we take steps to ensure our pineapples are ready to be enjoyed year round from our farms in Costa Rica. In order to help you choose the perfect pineapple on your next shopping trip, remember the three steps below to knowing you will receive the Caribbean’s sweetest fruit, from our farmers to your table.