- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- The Truth About Sugar
- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
- Stay Cool with Summer Pineapple Recipes
- Use Pineapple to Make a Butterfly Garden in Your Yard
- Breaking Ground: Women In Agriculture
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Get the Party Started with Pineapple Fruit Dip!
- How to Make a Fruit Bouquet
Tag Archives: pineapple production
How We Grow Pineapples in Fall
Enjoy Pineapples in Fall for a Tropical Twist This Season
While most areas of the world are familiar with the four seasons: winter, spring, summer, and fall, the Costa Rican climate typically falls into two categories: rainy and dry seasons. This makes Costa Rica the perfect place to grow pineapples in fall.
Keep reading to learn more about the fall season in Costa Rica, and how this affects our pineapple farming.(more…)
The Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple Planting Process
How We Plant, Grow and Harvest the Perfect Pineapple
Have you ever had a piece of pineapple so delicious that you just had to know where it came from? If you find yourself answering “yes” to this question, then you may want to stick around – we’re digging into exactly how the delectable pineapple is grown here in Costa Rica. From planting to harvest to everything in between, get to know the steps we take to make sure the pineapple you share with your family is the Perfect Pineapple every time.(more…)
Chestnut Hill Farms Is Now Sustainably Grown Certified
Our Sustainable Farming Practices Are Now Certified
It is with great pride that we announce to our customers that our farms achieved the “Sustainably Grown Certification” from Scientific Certification Systems, Inc. (SCS Global Services) a leader in third-party environmental, sustainability and food quality certification, auditing, testing and standards development.(more…)