- Are Pink Pineapples Natural and Safe?
- Marketing Pineapples for Increased Demand this Spring
- Irish Pineapple Bread Pudding
- How Pineapples Can Help You Shift to Waterless Beauty
- How to Grow Your Own Perfect Pineapple Plant
- Immune System Benefits of Pineapple
- Pineapple For Heart Health
- Valentine’s Day Pineapple Crafts for Kids
- Why Does Soil Matter for Pineapples?
- Is Pineapple Safe for Dogs?
Tag Archives: pineapple punch
The Perfect Pineapple Punch for an Epic St. Patrick’s Day Party
Looking for a delicious way to liven up your St. Patty’s Day party? The Perfect Pineapple is the a great addition to sweeten up your day with a light punch that won’t knock you under the table. Enjoy a fruity balance of ginger, pineapple and champagne to celebrate the jolly leprechauns in all their green glory. Your guests will be impressed, and fresh, sustainably grown pineapple will add a bonus of surprising health benefits. This concoction is also perfect for any day of the year – simply swap out the sherbet for another favorite flavor and voila! Every day’s a party!
Impress your guests this holiday season with the Perfect Pineapple Punch, a tantalizing cocktail that utilizes fresh, ripe Chestnut Hill Farms pineapples. We worked with one of Florida’s best bartenders, Josue Romero (otherwise known as The Garnish Guy) from Odd Birds Bar in St. Augustine to shake up a unique cocktail that will inspire thoughts of warm breezes and tiny umbrellas, no matter what the weather.
The Perfect Pineapple Punch
- 1 Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple, cored and sliced
- 1 1/2 oz Plantation Pineapple Rum
- 1 oz Diplomatico Rum
- 3/4 oz Giffard Orgeat Syrup
- 1/2 oz Allspice Dram
- 1 oz Lime Juice
- 1 oz Passion Fruit Juice (Alternative – Fresh Pineapple Juice from your Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple)
- 10 Drops Hibiscus Bitters (Alternative – 3-4 drops Angostura Bitters)
Slice off the top of a Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple and core until the inside of the pineapple is hollow using a slicer or knife. Remove pineapple meat and place to side, conserving any juice.
Add 1 1/2 oz Plantation Pineapple Rum, 1 oz Diplomatico Rum, 1/2 oz Allspice Dram, 3/4 oz Giffard Orgeat, 1 oz Passion Fruit or Pineapple Juice, 1 oz Lime Juice, and bitters into a shaker. Add ice into shaker, close lid, and shake for approximately 10 seconds.
Add ice into cored Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple, and strain cocktail from shaker over the ice. Garnish with fresh Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple slices and enjoy!