- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- The Truth About Sugar
- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
- Stay Cool with Summer Pineapple Recipes
- Use Pineapple to Make a Butterfly Garden in Your Yard
- Breaking Ground: Women In Agriculture
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Get the Party Started with Pineapple Fruit Dip!
- How to Make a Fruit Bouquet
Tag Archives: pineapple romanoff
How to Make Pineapple Romanoff
Substitute Pineapple for a Simple but Delicious Dessert
Who doesn’t love dessert after a meal? A fresh and sweet treat may be the perfect end to dinner, but sometimes even desserts require preparation. Most people don’t want to spend the time making a further mess in the kitchen with all the dinner dishes that need cleaning.
Some people associate desserts with being too unhealthy and full of calories, so they try to avoid them altogether. Contrary to popular belief, eating dessert actually has various health benefits. For example, eating dessert can make you happier and keep you from binge eating.
If you have a sweet tooth and are looking for something that takes no time to make, we might have the solution. Let’s talk about Pineapple Romanoff.(more…)
Posted in Latest News, Recipes, Tips & Tall Tales Tagged chestnut hill farms, pineapple, pineapple recipes, pineapple romanoff, recipes