- Are Pink Pineapples Natural and Safe?
- Marketing Pineapples for Increased Demand this Spring
- Irish Pineapple Bread Pudding
- How Pineapples Can Help You Shift to Waterless Beauty
- How to Grow Your Own Perfect Pineapple Plant
- Immune System Benefits of Pineapple
- Pineapple For Heart Health
- Valentine’s Day Pineapple Crafts for Kids
- Why Does Soil Matter for Pineapples?
- Is Pineapple Safe for Dogs?
Tag Archives: pineapple salad
Pineapple Meets Vegetables for a Taste Explosion
We all love a lil’ somethin’ sweet. Especially in the summer, it can be tempting to reach for an ice cream cone. However, there are other food combinations that can be just as sweet, without the calories and added sugars. Creating a tasty pineapple salad will keep you refreshed by the pool, at the beach, and relaxing with friends.
Pineapples are a beneficial fruit for our bodies because they are high in vitamin C, B6, and magnesium. Especially while sweating in the hot summer sun, we can use every nutrient we can get. When trying to eat healthy it is great to have those extra vitamins and even better when it comes from something as delicious as pineapple.
It’s not all about the pineapple! Salad greens contain many vitamins and healthy components key to a well-rounded diet. Greens contain vitamin A and C, calcium, and fiber and are naturally low in calories and sodium.
There are many different ways to create a perfect pineapple summer salad fit for any occasion. Feel free to experiment with the different ingredient lists, toss everything together, and voila—a culinary masterpiece!(more…)