- The Perfect Pineapple Party Playlist
- How Volcanic Soil Makes the Perfect Pineapple
- Pineapples and Charleston: A Love Affair with Hospitality
- The Sloths Living Among Perfect Pineapples
- The Best Pineapple Tart Recipes of All Time
- Are Pink Pineapples Natural and Safe?
- Marketing Pineapples for Increased Demand this Spring
- Irish Pineapple Bread Pudding
- How Pineapples Can Help You Shift to Waterless Beauty
- How to Grow Your Own Perfect Pineapple Plant
Tag Archives: pineapple smoothie
Happy Times and Good Sunshine
The sun is getting warmer and brighter, and the days are getting longer; summer is only a short time away! We recognize the summer solstice on June 21st this year, but did you know there’s an even sweeter holiday to celebrate pineapple style? National Smoothie Day!
The perfect holiday duo: summer sunshine and sweet treats! The first day of summer typically involves gathering with friends and family to enjoy the warm outdoors, going to the pool, and watching the sunset on the longest day of the year. Get your summer celebrations going by trying out these delicious Perfect Pineapple smoothie recipes at your backyard hangout.(more…)
Get Blending to Celebrate Summer and National Smoothie Day
With National Smoothie Day sharing a weekend with the first day of summer, there’s no better excuse to get your blender out and enjoy a frosty, fruity beverage. Even better, pineapple pairs perfectly with a wide range of flavors, offering endless ways to blend up this tropical fruit. From enjoying a healthy green smoothie as a way of boosting our vegetable intake to whipping up an alcohol-free pina colada that could easily substitute for dessert, there’s a smoothie recipe out there for everyone. Read on to discover four of our favorites and get ready to blend this June 21.(more…)
Green juice makes getting your fruits and vegetables easier.
Whether you’re new to healthy eating or you’re already a nutrition wiz, green juice is a simple way to add a few more servings of fruits and vegetables to your diet. Green vegetables, in particular, are full of minerals and vitamins. Plus, with the helpful addition of sweet pineapple, these juices go from simply nutritious to refreshing and delicious.(more…)
Start the New Year Fresh with the Perfect Pineapple
This creamy, 6-ingredient smoothie is made with the Perfect Pineapple, packed with nutrients and immune-boosting goods that will set your New Year’s into gear. Created with coconut, lime, pineapple, and greens, this is a nutrient-packed treat that is great for on-the-go or breakfast in bed.
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumber
- 1 heaping cup cubed The Perfect Pineapple (learn how to slice and dice easily here)
- 1/2 large ripe, peeled, frozen banana
- 1/4 cup light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 medium lime, juiced
- 1 large handful greens (we like using spinach or kale)
- 2-4 ice cubes
Add The Perfect Pineapple, cucumber, frozen banana, light coconut milk, water, lime juice, greens and ice cubes to a blender. Blend on high until smooth.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
Feeling under the weather and ready to soothe your throat and feel better? Check out how to make your own pineapple cough syrup here.