- Make Your Holiday Season Sweeter with Pineapple
- Add Pineapple to your Thanksgiving Cornucopia
- Why Do People Get Sick in the Winter?
- Pineapple Production in Costa Rica
- Celebrating The Day of Masquerade
- Healthy Pineapple Snacks for Fall
- National Pineapple Month
- 3 Delicious Ways to Feature Pineapple at Your End of Summer BBQ
- Three Easy and Healthy 10 Minute Snacks Your Kids Will Love.
- The Perfect Summertime Picnic
Tag Archives: pineapple smoothie
Get Blending to Celebrate Summer and National Smoothie Day
With National Smoothie Day sharing a weekend with the first day of summer, there’s no better excuse to get your blender out and enjoy a frosty, fruity beverage. Even better, pineapple pairs perfectly with a wide range of flavors, offering endless ways to blend up this tropical fruit. From enjoying a healthy green smoothie as a way of boosting our vegetable intake to whipping up an alcohol-free pina colada that could easily substitute for dessert, there’s a smoothie recipe out there for everyone. Read on to discover four of our favorites and get ready to blend this June 21.(more…)
Green juice makes getting your fruits and vegetables easier.
Whether you’re new to healthy eating or you’re already a nutrition wiz, green juice is a simple way to add a few more servings of fruits and vegetables to your diet. Green vegetables, in particular, are full of minerals and vitamins. Plus, with the helpful addition of sweet pineapple, these juices go from simply nutritious to refreshing and delicious.(more…)
Start the New Year Fresh with the Perfect Pineapple
This creamy, 6-ingredient smoothie is made with the Perfect Pineapple, packed with nutrients and immune-boosting goods that will set your New Year’s into gear. Created with coconut, lime, pineapple, and greens, this is a nutrient-packed treat that is great for on-the-go or breakfast in bed.
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumber
- 1 heaping cup cubed The Perfect Pineapple (learn how to slice and dice easily here)
- 1/2 large ripe, peeled, frozen banana
- 1/4 cup light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 medium lime, juiced
- 1 large handful greens (we like using spinach or kale)
- 2-4 ice cubes
Add The Perfect Pineapple, cucumber, frozen banana, light coconut milk, water, lime juice, greens and ice cubes to a blender. Blend on high until smooth.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
Feeling under the weather and ready to soothe your throat and feel better? Check out how to make your own pineapple cough syrup here.