- What Makes a Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple Special
- Winter Holiday Party Ideas
- Pineapple Recipes to Try At Your Next Party
- Cinnamon Roasted Pineapple: A Sweet Superfood Treat
- Chestnut Hill Farms Is Now Sustainably Grown Certified
- 3 Unexpected Ways to Use a Pineapple Crown
- A Trick-Free Healthy Dried Pineapple Treat
- Pineapple Halloween Party
- Pineapple Fall Recipes
- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
Tag Archives: pineapple smoothie
Green juice makes getting your fruits and vegetables easier.
Whether you’re new to healthy eating or you’re already a nutrition wiz, green juice is a simple way to add a few more servings of fruits and vegetables to your diet. Green vegetables, in particular, are full of minerals and vitamins. Plus, with the helpful addition of sweet pineapple, these juices go from simply nutritious to refreshing and delicious.(more…)
Start the New Year Fresh with the Perfect Pineapple
This creamy, 6-ingredient smoothie is made with the Perfect Pineapple, packed with nutrients and immune-boosting goods that will set your New Year’s into gear. Created with coconut, lime, pineapple, and greens, this is a nutrient-packed treat that is great for on-the-go or breakfast in bed.
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumber
- 1 heaping cup cubed The Perfect Pineapple (learn how to slice and dice easily here)
- 1/2 large ripe, peeled, frozen banana
- 1/4 cup light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 medium lime, juiced
- 1 large handful greens (we like using spinach or kale)
- 2-4 ice cubes
Add The Perfect Pineapple, cucumber, frozen banana, light coconut milk, water, lime juice, greens and ice cubes to a blender. Blend on high until smooth.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
Feeling under the weather and ready to soothe your throat and feel better? Check out how to make your own pineapple cough syrup here.