- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- The Truth About Sugar
- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
- Stay Cool with Summer Pineapple Recipes
- Use Pineapple to Make a Butterfly Garden in Your Yard
- Breaking Ground: Women In Agriculture
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Get the Party Started with Pineapple Fruit Dip!
- How to Make a Fruit Bouquet
Tag Archives: pineapple symbol
How to Make Pineapple Tarts Using Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple for Chinese New Year
Posted on January 22, 2022
Pineapple Tarts and Its Use During Chinese New Year
Chinese Lunar New Year is an opportunity to discover and try a variety of new recipes. If you’re searching for the perfect pastry treat, look no further! Pineapple tarts are a Chinese New Year favorite. Its delicious savor will instantly please your tastebuds. Using Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple for a tangy, jam-filling on the inside, combined with a buttery and flaky crust on the outside, these bite-sized pastries are a must-try. Plus, who wouldn’t want to start the year of bringing in prosperity by enjoying a sweet delectable?(more…)