- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- The Truth About Sugar
- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
- Stay Cool with Summer Pineapple Recipes
- Use Pineapple to Make a Butterfly Garden in Your Yard
- Breaking Ground: Women In Agriculture
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Get the Party Started with Pineapple Fruit Dip!
- How to Make a Fruit Bouquet
Tag Archives: Pineapple Tart
The Best Pineapple Tart Recipes of All Time
In Search of the Perfect Pineapple Tart from 1661 to 2022
Have you ever sat back and wondered when the first pineapple tart was made? The decadent dessert was first enjoyed by the fortunate taste testers in 1661. Pineapple was considered a luxury fruit back then and had a price that reflected its status. But, lucky for you, pineapples are much easier to come by nowadays and carry a price that is easier to swallow. No matter the century you make them in, these pineapple tart recipes are sure to please, so pick a perfect pineapple and get baking!(more…)
Posted in Featured, Recipes, Tips & Tall Tales Tagged chestnut hill farms, pineapple, pineapple recipes, Pineapple Tart, pineapple tarts, pineapples, recipe, recipes