- Are Pink Pineapples Natural and Safe?
- Marketing Pineapples for Increased Demand this Spring
- Irish Pineapple Bread Pudding
- How Pineapples Can Help You Shift to Waterless Beauty
- How to Grow Your Own Perfect Pineapple Plant
- Immune System Benefits of Pineapple
- Pineapple For Heart Health
- Valentine’s Day Pineapple Crafts for Kids
- Why Does Soil Matter for Pineapples?
- Is Pineapple Safe for Dogs?
Tag Archives: Pineapple Tart
Posted on January 22, 2022
Pineapple Tarts and Its Use During Chinese New Year
Chinese Lunar New Year is an opportunity to discover and try a variety of new recipes. If you’re searching for the perfect pastry treat, look no further! Pineapple tarts are a Chinese New Year favorite. Its delicious savor will instantly please your tastebuds. Using Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple for a tangy, jam-filling on the inside, combined with a buttery and flaky crust on the outside, these bite-sized pastries are a must-try. Plus, who wouldn’t want to start the year of bringing in prosperity by enjoying a sweet delectable?(more…)