- Are Pink Pineapples Natural and Safe?
- Marketing Pineapples for Increased Demand this Spring
- Irish Pineapple Bread Pudding
- How Pineapples Can Help You Shift to Waterless Beauty
- How to Grow Your Own Perfect Pineapple Plant
- Immune System Benefits of Pineapple
- Pineapple For Heart Health
- Valentine’s Day Pineapple Crafts for Kids
- Why Does Soil Matter for Pineapples?
- Is Pineapple Safe for Dogs?
Tag Archives: plant-based
Celebrate Vegan Month With These Easy, Healthy Recipes
November is National Vegan Month, and it’s the perfect opportunity to experiment with eating more plant-based meals. Adding just one vegetarian or vegan meal per week to your diet can help you lose weight and ensure you get all the nutrients you need to stay healthy. Some studies have even shown that a plant-based diet may help ward off type 2 diabetes. And while many omnivores may be concerned about forgoing their favorites, there’s no reason to worry – almost anything you crave can be made plant-based. Of course, pineapple is also an ideal vegan recipe ingredient. Available year-round, packed with nutrients like vitamin C and fiber, and easy to prepare, this tropical fruit is a delicious addition to myriad vegan recipes. Read on for four of our favorites.(more…)