- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- The Truth About Sugar
- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
- Stay Cool with Summer Pineapple Recipes
- Use Pineapple to Make a Butterfly Garden in Your Yard
- Breaking Ground: Women In Agriculture
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Get the Party Started with Pineapple Fruit Dip!
- How to Make a Fruit Bouquet
Tag Archives: poached pineapple
The Perfect Pineapple Valentine’s Dessert: Poached Pineapple with Rosemary Whipped Cream
Impress Your Sweetie with Tasty Valentine’s Ideas
Decadent pineapple meets a sweet reduced Riesling syrup to compliment the perfect romantic dessert just in time for Valentine’s Day. Indulge in homemade rosemary whipped cream, or learn a quick version to make your own variation for a creamy topping that will perfectly impress those who dare to try a bite of this special dessert.