- What Makes a Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple Special
- Winter Holiday Party Ideas
- Pineapple Recipes to Try At Your Next Party
- Cinnamon Roasted Pineapple: A Sweet Superfood Treat
- Chestnut Hill Farms Is Now Sustainably Grown Certified
- 3 Unexpected Ways to Use a Pineapple Crown
- A Trick-Free Healthy Dried Pineapple Treat
- Pineapple Halloween Party
- Pineapple Fall Recipes
- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
Tag Archives: sangria
Celebrate Independence Day with Patriotic Pineapple Treats
It’s time to celebrate Independence Day the only way we know how: Family, friends, fun in the sun and plenty of home-cooked grub. No Fourth of July celebration is complete without a full spread of patriotic treats! Follow our lead to whip up perfect pineapple Fourth of July additions that will brighten up the picnic table.
Keep Cool This Summer With This Pineapple Sangria
As the summer months heat up, find a way to stay cool in the sun with this refreshing summer pineapple sangria from Chestnut Hill Farms. As you make your plans for the World Cup, 4th of July, and other summer time festivities, don’t forget about this sweet treat! Fresh, in season ingredients will put you in the summertime mindset.