- What Makes a Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple Special
- Winter Holiday Party Ideas
- Pineapple Recipes to Try At Your Next Party
- Cinnamon Roasted Pineapple: A Sweet Superfood Treat
- Chestnut Hill Farms Is Now Sustainably Grown Certified
- 3 Unexpected Ways to Use a Pineapple Crown
- A Trick-Free Healthy Dried Pineapple Treat
- Pineapple Halloween Party
- Pineapple Fall Recipes
- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
Tag Archives: sea turtles
Eco-Friendly Farming & Rainforest Protection
Here on Chestnut Hill Farms, we have the pleasure of working in paradise everyday. No, we don’t mean to brag, but we are thankful. Our farms are located in Guapiles, Costa Rica, right over the hill from Tortuguero National Forest. Living and working in such a lush, ecologically diverse environment has allowed us to grow more appreciative of our surroundings. This is why we bear in mind rainforest protection and remain eco-conscious of the impact of our farms while growing the perfect pineapple.