- Sheet Pan Perfect Pineapple Ham
- Can A Pineapple Really Live Under the Sea?
- Say Aloha to Our Hawaiian-style Ham and Pineapple Pasta Recipe
- Holiday Joy, Hanukkah, and Pineapple Kugel
- What are China’s Pineapple Science Awards?
- Fuel Up with Paleo Pineapple Fried Rice
- Best Gluten-Free Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Piña Colada Pie in a Jar
- Slow Cooking Your Pineapple This Fall
- Make Your Own Pineapple Cocktail Keg
Tag Archives: spring
Welcome in the Warmer Weather with These Spring-Friendly Recipes
As spring approaches, seasonal produce is coming into season, and pineapple is a versatile fruit that pairs perfectly with spring options. Though Costa Rican pineapple is ripe and available year-round, incorporating it into your spring recipes is a great way to add a healthy and flavorful touch to your meals. Pineapple is rich in nutrients such as vitamin C, bromelain, and fiber, which promote digestive health, reduce inflammation, and protect against cellular damage. Chestnut Hill Farms produces sustainably grown pineapple that is exceptionally sweet and nutritious, ensuring that their pineapples arrive fresh and flavorful while reducing waste, conserving water, and promoting biodiversity. Try classic combinations like pineapple and mango or more original ones like pineapple and peas to bring an extra bit of brightness and flavor to your table this Spring. Read on for the perfect pineapple pairings.(more…)