- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- The Truth About Sugar
- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
- Stay Cool with Summer Pineapple Recipes
- Use Pineapple to Make a Butterfly Garden in Your Yard
- Breaking Ground: Women In Agriculture
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Get the Party Started with Pineapple Fruit Dip!
- How to Make a Fruit Bouquet
Tag Archives: springtime
Bring on Spring: 4 Pineapple Recipes Featuring the Season’s Best
Welcome in the Warmer Weather with These Spring-Friendly Recipes
As spring approaches, seasonal produce is coming into season, and pineapple is a versatile fruit that pairs perfectly with spring options. Though Costa Rican pineapple is ripe and available year-round, incorporating it into your spring recipes is a great way to add a healthy and flavorful touch to your meals. Pineapple is rich in nutrients such as vitamin C, bromelain, and fiber, which promote digestive health, reduce inflammation, and protect against cellular damage. Chestnut Hill Farms produces sustainably grown pineapple that is exceptionally sweet and nutritious, ensuring that their pineapples arrive fresh and flavorful while reducing waste, conserving water, and promoting biodiversity. Try classic combinations like pineapple and mango or more original ones like pineapple and peas to bring an extra bit of brightness and flavor to your table this Spring. Read on for the perfect pineapple pairings.(more…)
Posted in Recipes, Tips & Tall Tales Tagged fresh produce, pineapple dessert, pineapple recipes, pineapple salsa, recipe ideas, recipes, spring, springtime