- Colorful Foods for a Healthy New Year
- Delicious Pineapple Detox Smoothie
- Ring in the New Year with Pineapple
- Fruit Salad Recipes to Sweeten Up the Table
- Pineapple Purchase Trends of 2018
- Slice and Dice the Perfect Pineapple
- Easy & Elegant Holiday Table Decor
- Thanksgiving Recipe Ideas
- Fall in Costa Rica
- Healthy Halloween Treats
Tag Archives: sugar
Is Sugar Found in Fruit Good or Bad for Your Health?
Nutrition can be a fickle beast. With countless fitness bloggers, nutrition gurus and exercise experts out there on the web, it can be difficult to decipher what foods will benefit your body and what foods with do more damage than good. Let us make it simple for you: think back to your younger years; to the years filled with nap times, gold stars and crayons. Now picture yourself spilling out those crayons to create a masterpiece in your art class. What if the box was filled entirely with black and white crayons instead of a wide array of dazzling tones? That wouldn’t create a very pretty picture at all.