- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- The Truth About Sugar
- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
- Stay Cool with Summer Pineapple Recipes
- Use Pineapple to Make a Butterfly Garden in Your Yard
- Breaking Ground: Women In Agriculture
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Get the Party Started with Pineapple Fruit Dip!
- How to Make a Fruit Bouquet
Tag Archives: sugar
The Truth About Sugar
Is Sugar Found in Fruit Good or Bad for Your Health?
Nutrition can be a fickle beast. With countless fitness bloggers, nutrition gurus and exercise experts out there on the web, it can be difficult to decipher what foods will benefit your body and what foods will do more damage than good. Let us make it simple for you: think back to your younger years; to the years filled with nap times, gold stars and crayons. Now picture yourself spilling out those crayons to create a masterpiece in your art class. What if the box was entirely black and white crayons instead of a wide array of dazzling tones? That wouldn’t create a very pretty picture at all.(more…)
Posted in Featured, Latest News, Recipes, Tips & Tall Tales Tagged health, health benefits, health fact, pineapple, sugar
What Makes a Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple Special
The Secret Behind the Perfect Pineapple
Here at Chestnut Hill Farms, we pride ourselves on producing the perfect pineapple. From its perfect golden hue to its tall crown to its delicious flavor, anyone who samples our fruit knows that it’s something special. But what makes our pineapple so unique? Explore the many steps we take to make sure our pineapples are perfect below.(more…)