- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- The Truth About Sugar
- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
- Stay Cool with Summer Pineapple Recipes
- Use Pineapple to Make a Butterfly Garden in Your Yard
- Breaking Ground: Women In Agriculture
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Get the Party Started with Pineapple Fruit Dip!
- How to Make a Fruit Bouquet
Tag Archives: summer grilling
This Memorial Day, Make Pineapple Your New Favorite Ingredient
Trust Us – This Tropical Fruit Is Sure to Shine at Your Backyard Barbecue
Get your grill out, light the sparklers, and chop the pineapple. Though celebrations may look a little different this year, we’ll never turn down the opportunity to cook up a delicious meal. From spicy-sweet pineapple cocktails to start to creamy pineapple and coconut ice cream to end the night, we’ve got a tropical menu that’ll take your backyard barbecue to the next level – whether shared in person with family or enjoyed over Zoom with socially-distanced friends. Read on to find our picks for Perfect Pineapple recipes to cook up all weekend long.(more…)
Perfect Pineapple Father’s Day Recipes
A Tropical Tribute to Dad
When Father’s Day falls in the middle of the summer, what better way to celebrate Dad and break the heat than with fresh, sweet pineapple? Whether it’s served fresh, barbecued or thrown on the grill, pineapple is the quintessential summer treat.