- Are Pink Pineapples Natural and Safe?
- Marketing Pineapples for Increased Demand this Spring
- Irish Pineapple Bread Pudding
- How Pineapples Can Help You Shift to Waterless Beauty
- How to Grow Your Own Perfect Pineapple Plant
- Immune System Benefits of Pineapple
- Pineapple For Heart Health
- Valentine’s Day Pineapple Crafts for Kids
- Why Does Soil Matter for Pineapples?
- Is Pineapple Safe for Dogs?
Tag Archives: Summer pineapple recipe
Get Blending to Celebrate Summer and National Smoothie Day
With National Smoothie Day sharing a weekend with the first day of summer, there’s no better excuse to get your blender out and enjoy a frosty, fruity beverage. Even better, pineapple pairs perfectly with a wide range of flavors, offering endless ways to blend up this tropical fruit. From enjoying a healthy green smoothie as a way of boosting our vegetable intake to whipping up an alcohol-free pina colada that could easily substitute for dessert, there’s a smoothie recipe out there for everyone. Read on to discover four of our favorites and get ready to blend this June 21.(more…)
A Tropical Tribute to Dad
When Father’s Day falls in the middle of the summer, what better way to celebrate Dad and break the heat than with fresh, sweet pineapple? Whether it’s served fresh, barbecued or thrown on the grill, pineapple is the quintessential summer treat.