- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- The Truth About Sugar
- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
- Stay Cool with Summer Pineapple Recipes
- Use Pineapple to Make a Butterfly Garden in Your Yard
- Breaking Ground: Women In Agriculture
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Get the Party Started with Pineapple Fruit Dip!
- How to Make a Fruit Bouquet
Tag Archives: tajin
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo Pineapple Style
A Tropical Fiesta
Cinco de Mayo is on the horizon and we are ready to party! Prepare for weekend fiestas with this recipe round-up fit for a festive crowd. We’ve taken classic Mexican treats and added a tropical summer twist of fresh pineapple. Delight your guests with a Cinco de Mayo celebration, pineapple style.
Posted in Recipes Tagged cinco de mayo, cinco de mayo appetizers, cinco de mayo drinks, cinco de mayo host, cinco de mayo recipes, cocktail recipe, cut pineapple, DIY, diy margarita, fresh pineapple, hospitality, margarita recipe, pineapple, pineapple cocktail, pineapple recipes, pineapple salsa, pineapple tajin, recipes, snack, tajin, tajin seasoning