- Perfect Pineapples on the Farm
- Meet Farm Wildlife: The Three-Toed Sloth
- Summertime Pineapple Lemonade
- Tips for a Pineapple Party This 4th of July
- Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl
- Chestnut Hill Farms Supports World’s Largest Pineapple Pyramid Attempt
- Memorial Day Party with these Patriotic Pineapple Skewers
- Royal Wedding Pineapple Party Ideas
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with Pineapple!
- Pineapples Make List of Most Healthy 15 Foods
Tag Archives: team rynkeby
Chestnut Hill Farms Supports Cycling Team to help Raise Funds for Seriously Ill Children
Chestnut Hill Farms is proud to sponsor Team Rynkeby, a Nordic charity cycling team that cycles to Paris to raise money for seriously ill children each summer. We decided to sponsor Team Rynkeby because we feel it is appropriate to expand our social responsibility projects to the areas where our fruit is shipped, and are proud to support their effort.
Team Rynkeby comprises 1,900 cyclists and 450 volunteers, divided into 48 local teams in Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, the Faroe Islands and Iceland. Team members are selected from thousands of applicants, who have completed the application form on the Team Rynkeby website. For almost a whole year participants must not only prepare themselves for the 1,200 kilometre trip to Paris but they are also obliged to do what they can to raise money for children with critical illnesses.
In 2017 Team Rynkeby donated EUR 8.8 million to organizations that help children with critical illnesses.
As one of the world’s leading growers, importers, marketers, and distributors of premium-quality pineapples grown in diverse locations throughout Latin America, our vertically integrated supply chain, world-wide distribution capabilities and consistent quality have been the basis of our company’s growth and success. Food safety, traceability, environmental responsibility and social accountability has built the Chestnut Hill Farms brand. Learn more about our social responsibility effort here.