- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- The Truth About Sugar
- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
- Stay Cool with Summer Pineapple Recipes
- Use Pineapple to Make a Butterfly Garden in Your Yard
- Breaking Ground: Women In Agriculture
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Get the Party Started with Pineapple Fruit Dip!
- How to Make a Fruit Bouquet
Tag Archives: tepache de pina recipe
Celebrate National Cider Day with Home Brewed Tepache de Piña
This Fermented Tropical Cider Is Your New Favorite Summer Drink
Whether you call it pineapple cider, pineapple beer, or tepache, this lightly fizzy, fermented drink is perfect for sipping on a hot summer day. Frequently brewed South and Central America, tepache puts a tropical twist on fruity beverages and is a great way to use up pineapple scraps that would otherwise be thrown in the bin. With just a few ingredients – and a few days to spare – anyone can create this delicious drink at home. Read on to learn more about pineapple cider and for tips on brewing a batch for yourself.(more…)