- What Makes a Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple Special
- Winter Holiday Party Ideas
- Pineapple Recipes to Try At Your Next Party
- Cinnamon Roasted Pineapple: A Sweet Superfood Treat
- Chestnut Hill Farms Is Now Sustainably Grown Certified
- 3 Unexpected Ways to Use a Pineapple Crown
- A Trick-Free Healthy Dried Pineapple Treat
- Pineapple Halloween Party
- Pineapple Fall Recipes
- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
Tag Archives: thanksgiving recipes
Put a Perfect Pineapple Twist on Classic Thanksgiving Recipes
The breezy autumn air has arrived, and Thanksgiving food is on the brain. Visions of mashed potatoes, savory stuffing and green bean casserole fill our minds as we dream up the ultimate Thanksgiving Day menu. While there’s no replacement for classic dishes, why not jazz up the table this year with some interesting twists on age-old favorites? Versatile and flavorful, our Chestnut Hill Perfect Pineapples fit in surprisingly with several fan-favorite holiday dishes. Enjoy added health benefits and refreshing flavors in these unique Thanksgiving recipes.(more…)
Celebrate the Holiday with Perfect Pineapple Thanksgiving Recipes!
Now that Halloween has come and passed, it’s time to get our minds off of sweet treats and start planning for arguably the biggest meal of the season: Thanksgiving dinner! Being that our perfect pineapples are available year-round, this healthy fruit is the perfect addition to your holiday feast. Packed with nutrients essential to maintaining a strong immune system, including Vitamin C and Bromelain, consuming pineapple is a great way to ward off cold and flu season as the summer months begin to fade. Here are some of our favorite pineapple Thanksgiving recipes!