- Chestnut Hill Farms Sponsors Team Rynkeby
- Holiday Party Skewers with Ham, Pineapple & Mozzarella
- Perfect Pineapple Holiday Ham
- Easy and Delicious Pineapple Casserole
- Make Your Own Pineapple Cocktail Keg
- Holiday Hospitality 101: Pineapple Decor + Spiced Pineapple
- Providing Compassion and Support for our Community and our World
- Make Your Own Pineapple Candy Corn
- Shake It Up with “The Perfect Pineapple” Punch
- The Traveling Pineapple: Asia
Tag Archives: thanksgiving
The Perfect Pineapple Keg
Entertaining just became even more exciting now that Food Network has released a brilliant idea: the pineapple keg. Simple, impressive, and efficient, this concept has everything you need to impress your guests. All you need is a Chestnut Hill Farms Perfect Pineapple, a beverage dispenser (such as the one for $9.99 on Amazon here), and the cocktail recipe of your choice (try it with our Tiki Holiday Pineapple Punch recipe!).
- Cut the top off your Perfect Pineapple
- Core your pineapple (we recommend using an easy pineapple corer slicer)
- Put the fruit that you remove from the pineapple into a bowl – set aside
- Tap the pineapple by screwing in the tap on the side of the fruit
- Add your favorite pineapple cocktail into the pineapple keg, pour, and enjoy!
View the full video from Food Network.
The holidays are quickly approaching, and with that the need to plan and prepare for guests and loved ones. For centuries pineapple has been know as the hospitality fruit, and what a better time to welcome family and friends than the holiday season?
At Chestnut Hill Farms, we’re thankful for the many blessings our jobs have afforded us. Especially for our colleagues – the great people we get to work with each and every day. And as odd as it might sound to someone outside of the company – we’re also truly thankful for pineapples.
It’s just that we LOVE pineapples. So naturally, when we find someone who loves pineapples as much as we do, we just have to share.
So in the spirit of Thanksgiving, here’s a fun post we came across from a Florida blogging family who has made pineapples part of their own annual, holiday tradition.
Drum roll please….
It’s a real Pineapple Turkey!
And from all of us at Chestnut Hill Farms, have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
As you’re reading this, today, Monday, November 23, I can bet that you are either one of two people:
“Person A”: You have EVERYTHING set for Thanksgiving. Whether you’re hosting the entire affair or you’re a generous family member bringing a dish, you’ve got it covered. Ingredients were bought a few days ago and you can’t wait to get in the kitchen and get to work. Or…
“Person B”: You came here looking for a miracle, because you haven’t even given a thought to what you’re supposed to bring to your mother’s house come Thursday.
If you’re Person A , we’re sure you whipped up something both delicious and ambitious like a….Pineapple Casserole for example.
If you’re Person B, don’t worry. We’ve got something just for you!
Baked in AZ swears this is the best cheese ball they’ve ever had. (Tasty? Check!) And it seems pretty easy to make. (A quick run to the store and 30 minutes at home? Check!) Plus, it’s a real tried and true homemade recipe that features PINEAPPLES. (Mom will love it and so do we. Double Check!).
Here’s what you’ll need:
PINEAPPLE & PECAN CHEESE BALL
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- ½ cup bell pepper, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons green onions, chopped
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- ¾ cup chopped pecans
Don’t stress. It will all work out. Plus, if you really don’t have time to make anything – a simple pineapple always does the trick. 🙂