- Sheet Pan Perfect Pineapple Ham
- Can A Pineapple Really Live Under the Sea?
- Say Aloha to Our Hawaiian-style Ham and Pineapple Pasta Recipe
- Holiday Joy, Hanukkah, and Pineapple Kugel
- What are China’s Pineapple Science Awards?
- Fuel Up with Paleo Pineapple Fried Rice
- Best Gluten-Free Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Piña Colada Pie in a Jar
- Slow Cooking Your Pineapple This Fall
- Make Your Own Pineapple Cocktail Keg
Tag Archives: tropical recipes
Move Over Pumpkin Spice, Pineapple Has Arrived!
Fall has finally begun, and while some people are flocking to the apple orchard for cider and donuts, here at Chestnut Hill Farms, we’re taking tractor rides around the pineapple farm. Chestnut Hill Pineapples, grown year-round, are as sweet as they can be: perfect and ready to use for your healthy pineapple seasonal recipes.(more…)
Pineapple and Banana Come Together for the Perfect Tropical Summer Treat
While pineapple and coconut might be a classic pairing (hello, pina coladas!), there’s another tropical fruit combo we can’t get enough of: pineapple and banana. Even better, our new partnership with Dominican Republic-based banana producer Fresh Fruit Holdings means there’s no better to time to get creative in the kitchen. From baked goods to blended beverages, we’ve found three recipes that feature our favorite fruits and prove that pineapple and banana are truly a power duo.(more…)