- Stay Cool with Summer Pineapple Recipes
- Use Pineapple to Make a Butterfly Garden in Your Yard
- Breaking Ground: Women In Agriculture
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Get the Party Started with Pineapple Fruit Dip!
- How to Make a Fruit Bouquet
- Colorful Foods for a Healthy New Year
- How to Make the Perfect Pineapple Jam
- Add Pineapple Water to Your Daily Routine
Tag Archives: valentines ideas
Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
Ideas for the Perfect Valentine’s Day
Did you know that approximately 224 million roses are grown for Valentine’s Day every year? People love to receive flowers on this special day that celebrates love, but the gifts don’t have to stop there.
If you’re in search of ideas for the perfect Valentine’s Day, look no further. With Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapples, you can make the holiday sweeter for you and your loved one.
Here are some romantic DIY projects and recipes that you can do with a pineapple to help make your loved ones feel special for an unforgettable day.(more…)
Posted in Featured, Latest News, Recipes, Tips & Tall Tales Tagged chestnut hill farms, edible arrangements, pineapple, recipe ideas, valentines, valentines day, valentines ideas
Take Valentine’s Day to the Tropics with These 4 Pineapple Recipes
Let Pineapple Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
Between chocolate, candy, cake, and more, Valentine’s Day is all about the sweets. While we certainly aren’t complaining about a little extra sugar, we also know that there are other, healthier ways to sweeten up your holiday.
That’s where pineapple comes in.(more…)