- Sheet Pan Perfect Pineapple Ham
- Can A Pineapple Really Live Under the Sea?
- Say Aloha to Our Hawaiian-style Ham and Pineapple Pasta Recipe
- Holiday Joy, Hanukkah, and Pineapple Kugel
- What are China’s Pineapple Science Awards?
- Fuel Up with Paleo Pineapple Fried Rice
- Best Gluten-Free Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Piña Colada Pie in a Jar
- Slow Cooking Your Pineapple This Fall
- Make Your Own Pineapple Cocktail Keg
Tag Archives: valentines ideas
Ideas for the Perfect Valentine’s Day
Did you know that approximately 224 million roses are grown for Valentine’s Day every year? People love to receive flowers on this special day that celebrates love, but the gifts don’t have to stop there.
If you’re in search of ideas for the perfect Valentine’s Day, look no further. With Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapples, you can make the holiday sweeter for you and your loved one.
Here are some romantic DIY projects and recipes that you can do with a pineapple to help make your loved ones feel special for an unforgettable day.(more…)
Let Pineapple Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
Between chocolate, candy, cake, and more, Valentine’s Day is all about the sweets. While we certainly aren’t complaining about a little extra sugar, we also know that there are other, healthier ways to sweeten up your holiday.
That’s where pineapple comes in.(more…)