- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- The Truth About Sugar
- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
- Stay Cool with Summer Pineapple Recipes
- Use Pineapple to Make a Butterfly Garden in Your Yard
- Breaking Ground: Women In Agriculture
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Get the Party Started with Pineapple Fruit Dip!
- How to Make a Fruit Bouquet
Tag Archives: vegan
Go Plant-Based with These 4 Vegan Pineapple Recipes
Celebrate Vegan Month With These Easy, Healthy Recipes
November is National Vegan Month, and it’s the perfect opportunity to experiment with eating more plant-based meals. Adding just one vegetarian or vegan meal per week to your diet can help you lose weight and ensure you get all the nutrients you need to stay healthy. Some studies have even shown that a plant-based diet may help ward off type 2 diabetes. And while many omnivores may be concerned about forgoing their favorites, there’s no reason to worry – almost anything you crave can be made plant-based. Of course, pineapple is also an ideal vegan recipe ingredient. Available year-round, packed with nutrients like vitamin C and fiber, and easy to prepare, this tropical fruit is a delicious addition to myriad vegan recipes. Read on for four of our favorites.(more…)
Posted in Latest News, Recipes, Tips & Tall Tales Tagged healthy, healthy pineapple recipe, healthy recipes, pineapple recipes, plant-based, recipe ideas, recipes, vegan, vegan recipes, vegetables