- Fuel Up with Paleo Pineapple Fried Rice
- Best Gluten-Free Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Piña Colada Pie in a Jar
- Slow Cooking Your Pineapple This Fall
- Make Your Own Pineapple Cocktail Keg
- Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl
- Summertime Pineapple Lemonade
- Try Protein Packed Pineapple Ice Cream this Summer
- This Summer’s Hottest Tips for Marketing Pineapples
- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
Tag Archives: agriculture
The Benefits of Starting A Career In Agriculture at a Young Age
In the lush green fields of Costa Rica, Costa Rican farmers carry a deep love for the land – growing popular crops like coffee and pineapple and putting Costa Rica on the map of global agriculture.
Yet, today, the Ukraine-Russia war and the COVID-19 pandemic have disrupted food supply chains across the globe. Food prices will continue to rise in 2022, according to the head of Cargill Inc., who also underlined labor shortages as one of the biggest risks facing the industry.
Keep reading to learn more about the benefits of starting an agriculture career early in life.(more…)