- Are Pink Pineapples Natural and Safe?
- Marketing Pineapples for Increased Demand this Spring
- Irish Pineapple Bread Pudding
- How Pineapples Can Help You Shift to Waterless Beauty
- How to Grow Your Own Perfect Pineapple Plant
- Immune System Benefits of Pineapple
- Pineapple For Heart Health
- Valentine’s Day Pineapple Crafts for Kids
- Why Does Soil Matter for Pineapples?
- Is Pineapple Safe for Dogs?
Tag Archives: agriculture
The Benefits of Starting A Career In Agriculture at a Young Age
In the lush green fields of Costa Rica, Costa Rican farmers carry a deep love for the land – growing popular crops like coffee and pineapple and putting Costa Rica on the map of global agriculture.
Yet, today, the Ukraine-Russia war and the COVID-19 pandemic have disrupted food supply chains across the globe. Food prices will continue to rise in 2022, according to the head of Cargill Inc., who also underlined labor shortages as one of the biggest risks facing the industry.
Keep reading to learn more about the benefits of starting an agriculture career early in life.(more…)