- DIY Pineapple-Mint Infused Water
- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
- Pineapples in the Hospitality and Food Industry
- How to Cut a Pineapple with a Pineapple Corer
- St. Patrick’s Day Pineapple Punch
- Brighten Your Plate for National Nutrition Month 2019
- Giving Back to Our Costa Rica Community
- Where the Perfect Pineapple Grows
- Superbowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Colorful Foods for a Healthy New Year
Tag Archives: back-to-school
Back to School Pineapple Advice
A pineapple is everything that you want to be on your first day back to school: they stand tall, wear fabulous crowns, and are sweet on the inside! With the new year quickly approaching, it’s normal to feel a little anxious about the big first day back to school. With new classes, new friends, new teachers and new challenges…it can be a lot to handle. To lend a hand, we have compiled some back to school tips as perfect as our pineapples!
Easy Pineapple Mason Jar Craft for Kids
Welcome the new year with some back to school crafting fun to get the kids creating! In just a few steps, you can transform a plain mason jar into the perfect pineapple masterpiece. You’ll need just a few supplies: tape, green construction paper, scissors, permanent marker and a mason jar.
A Simple, Refreshing Smoothie Recipe for Back to School
With back to school right around the corner, it’s time to start thinking healthy snacks and lunches for the kids! Unfortunately, a new school year can also mean new germs that your children will be exposed to in the classroom, in the lunchroom, on the playground and more.