- 3 Delicious Ways to Feature Pineapple at Your End of Summer BBQ
- Three Easy and Healthy 10 Minute Snacks Your Kids Will Love.
- The Perfect Summertime Picnic
- Celebrate National Grilling Month with Grilled Pineapple
- Pineapple Ice Cream, Summer’s Perfect Pairing
- Celebrating Great Outdoors Month
- This Summer’s Hottest Tips for Marketing Pineapples
- Honoring Costa Rica’s Vast Rainforests
- What’s Sweeter Than Pineapple?
- Perfect Pineapple BBQ Chicken Skewers
Tag Archives: bananas
Pineapple and Banana Come Together for the Perfect Tropical Summer Treat
While pineapple and coconut might be a classic pairing (hello, pina coladas!), there’s another tropical fruit combo we can’t get enough of: pineapple and banana. Even better, our new partnership with Dominican Republic-based banana producer Fresh Fruit Holdings means there’s no better to time to get creative in the kitchen. From baked goods to blended beverages, we’ve found three recipes that feature our favorite fruits and prove that pineapple and banana are truly a power duo.(more…)