- The Truth About Sugar
- How to Cut a Pineapple
- Labor Day Party Ready with Chestnut Hill Farms
- Back to College Pineapple Snacks
- Stand Tall and Wear a Crown for Back to School
- Back to School Crafting Fun!
- Fun Snacks for Back 2 School!
- Perfect Pineapples on the Farm
- Meet Farm Wildlife: The Three-Toed Sloth
- Summertime Pineapple Lemonade
Tag Archives: conservation
Learn More About our Furry Friends
Chestnut Hill Farms is located in Costa Rica, just over the hill from Tortuguero National Park, or the “Costa Rican Amazon”. With abundant rainfall each year, our farms are able to thrive in this lush environment that supports a variety of wildlife. Chestnut Hill Farms maintains over 275 hectares of forest reserve, which serves as a home to three species of monkeys, the three-toed sloth, many classes of birds including toucans and parrots, deer, wild turkey and jaguars.